Why choose Breathe Holistic Health?
Who may benefit from the services we provide?
People from diverse backgrounds that may be experiencing:
- Persistent feelings of sadness or depression
- Frequent feelings of stress or anxiousness
- Frequent headaches or migraines
- Chronic or persistent pain
- Relationship difficulties, or would like to improve their relationship with others
- Lack self-confidence or assertiveness
- Thoughts of self-harm or feeling suicidal
- Difficulties balancing work and family commitments
- Difficulties making an important decision
- Feeling worried about the health or well-being of someone close to you
What is a Psychologist?
What qualifications do Psychologists hold?
What should I expect when I visit Breathe Holistic Health?
Do I need a referral?
How long does it take?
The fees that psychologists charge vary, and depend on the type of service being offered and the setting in which they work.
At Breathe Holistic Health, an individual face-to-face 50-60 minute session with your psychologist is $130 (AUD), and for couples $175.