Chiropractors Gold Coast
Chiropractic for a healthy strong spine.
Safe, effective, and drug free.
Chiropractic for your healthYour spine plays an important role in maintaining your overall health and wellbeing. We strive to provide a thorough and holistic assessment that helps you understand how your spine and nervous system function affects your health. Our university educated Chiropractors are trained in range of safe and gentle techniques that aim to help you feel relief, move better, and stay resilient. Every person is unique, at Breathe Holistic Health our Chiropractors work closely with the team to provide the best possible care. Breathe Holistic Health offers one of the world’s leading treatments in spinal rehabilitation and postural correction, Chiropractic Bio-Physics (CBP®). The CBP® Technique is one of the foremost investigated techniques in Chiropractic, pioneered by both Dr. Donald and Dr. Deed Harrison. CBP® focuses on the structural rehabilitation of the spine and posture to enable optimal function, movement and health, while simultaneously documenting improvements in pain and functional based outcomes. CBP® has been shown to be effective in helping with conditions such as fibromyalgia, neuropathic pain, chronic neck and/or spine pain. Our chiropractors at Breathe Holistic Health are specially trained to deliver CBP® correctly, effectively and safely.
Some common reasons people may seek advice or request Chiropractic care include :
- Musculoskeletal injuries
- Back pain
- Pregnancy pains
- Neck pain
- Lower back pain
- Disc injuries
- Rib pain
- Recurrent sports injuries
What is Chiropractic and why choose it?Chiropractic is a safe, natural and effective form of primary health care that assesses your nervous system (mind) and musculoskeletal system (body). The primary focus is to help you move better and feel stronger as efficiently as possible. As your local chiropractor I am here to help you on your journey towards optimal health. An initial appointment starts with listening and understanding your concerns. A thorough assessment is conducted to determine your quality of motion, identify aches and pains, how your muscle strength and power is affected, as well as conducting a comprehensive postural assessment. I am passionate about providing effective treatment that identifies the underlying reasons for your presenting problem(s) and discussing together with you effective lifestyle strategies that will help you unlock your potential to live your best. Our team at Breathe Holistic Health are here to help you make meaningful steps to feel relief, restore your health and live a resilient life. It is important to me that we identify your problems so not only can I help you with treatments, we can discuss together effective lifestyle strategies that will help you unlock your potential to live your best. Breathe Holistic Health is here to help you make meaningful steps to getting relief, restoring health and building a better life.
The role of a ChiropractorThe role of a Chiropractor is to thoroughly look into your presenting history, perform specific orthopaedic, neurological, bio-mechanical assessments and arrange other specialised tests if needed (X-ray, MRI, medical consult etc.) in order to offer you an accurate diagnosis and direct you with the appropriate health care management plan. In Australia, practicing Chiropractors are required to be registered with AHPRA and undergo, and continue to attend, many postgraduate seminars and conferences allowing them to keep up to date with the latest techniques and developments within the profession, as well as ensure they maintain the highest levels of skills in all aspects of Chiropractic management. An established standard of care means that you will receive detailed explanations and recommendations, appropriate rehabilitation exercises to retrain and promote long term stability, along with nutritional and lifestyle guidance where needed, aimed at empowering you in the management of your own health.
Meet your DoctorDr Daniel Tilley (Chiropractor) Daniel (Dr Dan) is our visionary of Breathe Holistic Health. Daniel recently sold his practice in Southport, the Gold Coast Chiropractic Centre, and now operates as part of our integrative team. Read more »
- How does Chiropractic work? A chiropractor focuses primary on musculoskeletal disorders, using a form of natural treatment through treatment of the spine and body. The correct term for treatment is referred to as an “adjustment”, an adjustment helps your body move better, stay stronger and experience less pain. The method of restoration involves the use of precise direction and force to help return the spine to normalise its function. Each adjustment is tailored to each patient’s age, size and unique spinal condition. During the initial consult, a thorough examination will be conducted which establishes what is causing your discomfort and how to correct the cause. Once we have gathered that information, a care plan will be discussed based on your symptoms. The chiropractic adjustments will commence, aiming to help correct thismalfunction and prevent any future immobilisations. Our highly trained professionals have undertaken a five-year university based degree on chiropractic care and management, in addition to observing chiropractors in practice who have had extensive experience helping patients in need hands on. We also care for patients with a wide range of injuries and disorders of the musculoskeletal system, involving the muscles, ligaments and joints. We use the safest mauvers to guarantee minimal discomfort of the spine, whilst ensuring we are making progress at achieving a successful result.
- How long before I see results? Depending on the findings during our initial consult, we provide you with a care plan to best address your concerns. Generally we recommend an initial 2-4 week program, which we find has provided patients with the fastest beneficial and positive outcome. During this program, we adjust certain areas of the spine to pinpoint the cause of the pain you are experiencing. We have found that some patients see results almost instantaneously and others see results over the course of the treatment schedule. Once we have pinpointed the area, we progress into focusing on that particular region and use the motion of the adjustment to normalise the position of the spine and restore the body into natural function and healing.
- How much does it cost? We have Hicaps facility onsite on the spot claiming and we accept Medicare referrals, which are bulk billed. Our initial consults is 95 dollars and subsequent consults are 52 dollars.
- What does chiropractic feel like? Chiropractic is widely recognised as one of the safest drug-free therapies for spinal discomfort and complaints. Many patients report a sense of immediate relief or well-being after an adjustment, some may experience mild soreness the day after an adjustment, similar to exercise soreness. These symptoms are a normal form of the natural healing process of your spine. Our goal is to get you feeling mobile, strong and less pain.
- Is Chiropractic safe for children? Chiropractic adjustments are definitely safe for children. Children receive adjustments to repair the damage caused from the birth process, childhood traumas, or injuries from day-to-day activities. Chiropractic check-ups for children may be able to identify developmental problems at an earlier stage and help avoid any musculoskeletal complications in the future. The chiropractic adjusting procedure is altered to a child’s spine, ensuring they are being treated in the best and safest manner. We have found that children respond faster to adjustments than adults, which in turn means a shorter treatment schedule.
- What other services do we offer? We may blend chiropractic with three main natural based programs, each program contributes to your health and wellbeing. In addition to chiropractic, we offer three clinical based programs. The first program is referred to as Wellflo, which consists of chiropractic and clinical yoga. The second program we offer is Mindflo, which is psychology and chiropractic care, focusing primarily on chronic headaches and chronic pain Finally, we offer a service of a remedial massage program, which works in conjunction with chiropractic to primarily address function imbalances in muscles.
- Do I have to have x-rays? At our clinic, we recommend to take x-rays if they are required. Everyone is different and in some cases Spine X-rays will help us choose the best course of treatment. We find that these pictures are quite helpful in providing a structural record of the spine and locating fractures or other signs of trauma. We use these x-rays to conduct an analysis of the spine to find the main cause of the pain you are experiencing, whilst addressing any long-term spinal degeneration that is evident during the examination.
Medicare has provided us with a bulk billing service to ensure that there are no extra charges to have these x-rays taken. We only take the most necessary views and use only the most up to date equipment to ensure we have the most useful perspectives to provide you with the best form of care.
Description: Our Chiropractic health care Services in Broadbeach include Fibromyalgia, Recurrent Headaches, Neck & Back Pain Treatment for people of all ages. Book now!.